Join our amazing team at American Nursing Care
At American Nursing Care, we're dedicated to making a difference in peoples' lives every day. We provide the supplemental nursing staff to the TriHealth hospitals in Cincinnati. We offer both day and night shift opportunities in fine hospitals working in the specialty of your choice. We offer 13 week assignments at an excellent pay rate in first class medical facilities.
It's what made you become a nurse in the first place. Join our team and make difference with us!
Registered Nurse / Operating Room / 13 Week Day Shift Assignment
- Guaranteed shifts working 3, 12 hour shifts per week.
- We proudly serve Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital, and Bethesda Butler Hospital.
- Provides care and education to patients and their caregivers
- Participates in the coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed
- Evaluates and revises care plans/assessments based on changes in patients and/or their environments
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed to practice in Ohio.
- One year of RN nursing experience required
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Free CEUs
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Highly Competitive Rate of Weekly Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
American Nursing Care is a company within CHI Health at Home, a home based health services organizations. CHI Health at Home serves as the national home care provider for Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a national nonprofit health system. Catholic Health Initiatives provides care in 18 states and comprises 93 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 24 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; and other facilities that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care. CHI Health at Home is proud to be accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care, which assures the highest standard of qualify care and patient safety.
It will be the policy of CHI Health at Home, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws. EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please Note: When uploading a resume, please attach only a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document.