Our client is a national award-winning management services and consulting firm that specializes in improving organizational performance through proven sustainable solutions, customized to meet our client's and partners’ needs. They have 3 primary divisions: Engineering and Construction, Healthcare, and IT Solutions Support and serve clients in government (Federal and State), non-profit and commercial sectors. This will be a new position to build the business within the existing company.
As experts, our client believes that effective performance delivery should be the rule, not the exception. They are focused on providing technical knowledge, support the Project Managers, Project Controllers, Estimators, enhancing professional standards and developing innovative solutions that increase productivity and add business value for their clients.
Corporate Government and Commerical Recruiter
Efficient, honesty and integrity, organized and a planner, aggressive, follows-through on commitments, exceptional attention to detail, persistent, their ability to attract and hire “A” players, a strategic thinker and visionary, creative and innovative, a great strong work ethic, an excellent communicator. It’s a list of common traits, but together, they make uncommon people. Smart people who can adapt to any situation. If you are seeking a phenomenal opportunity to build your own business and you’re ready to hit the ground running, then we just might need to meet you.
As the Corporate Government Recruiter, you will be expected to increase our client’s revenue over the next three years by recruiting at least 30 Full-Time employees, servicing both government and commercial accounts, per year that stays with the company for a minimum of 2 years.
- Grow revenue from $8M to $25M by the end of year three (150% annual growth).
- Partner with the Mid-Managers to increase our retention rate from 70% to 80% in year one, 85% in year two and >90% in year three.
- Increase EBITDA margin from 6% to 12% by the end of year three.
- Develop recruiting dashboard/reports that are 90% accurate and include such metrics as:
- Manage KPI's - Average time to fill a position, offer acceptance rate, percentage of positions filled versus open positions, sourcing information
- Design and roll out recruiting training to all client facing employees. By the end of year two, employee references should account for 50% of new hires.
- Serve as the liaison from a Human Resources perspective to our PEO, Insperity.
- Bachelors’ degree
- Must have business development experience
- Must have 5+ years of government and commercial full life-cycle recruiting, specifically in DOD/Defense, Energy.
- Experience hiring temp to hire, contract and permanent positions
- Ability to think outside the box to attract top talent and build a pipeline
- Experience hiring temp, temp to hire and perm positions with an excellent retention rating
- Background in both the corporate and agency perspective
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.