TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, offers diesel and gasoline fueling, restaurants, truck repair facilities, convenience stores and other services in 43 states and in Canada, principally under the TA®, Petro Stopping Centers® and TA Express travel center brand. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, TA Express and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com.
1. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
2. Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
3. Life Insurance
4. 401K w/match
5. Paid vacations and holidays
6. Short-term disability Insurance
7. Jury Duty
9. Military Training
The position requires good communication skills, good personal grooming habits, ability to read & follow directions regarding the use of powered cleaning equipment and mixing of cleaning solutions.
The Janitorial Associate (Porter) plays an important role in here at TA/Petro. They work under the direction of the Store Manager and are responsible for the following duties:
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping or scrubbing as needed.
- Service, clean and supply needed amenities to restrooms on a consistent basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gather & empty trash bins.
- Cleaning debris from the parking lots & surrounding grounds as needed.
- Snow removal from sidewalks & parking areas.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners & power cleaning equipment to prevent damage to floors/fixtures.
- Willing to work overnight shift
To learn more about TA/Petro and the various opportunities, please visit our website at www.ta-petro.com.