We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, recent graduates motivated to make a positive change in people’s lives. Join our rapidly growing finance & debt management team as a Debt Settlement Specialist and help advocate for our clients to help them achieve financial freedom.
Who we are:
Camali Services is a financial counseling firm that helps consumers simplify their finances, reduce their monthly payments, and become debt-free.
What we do:
Through our partnerships, we are able to offer many financial and debt management services. Our ultimate goal is to help clients get out of debt in the quickest and most effective way possible so they can refocus on the important things in life.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Debt Settlement Specialist:
- Communicate with clients in person to learn about their banking/financial/debt needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Work with clients to resolve accounts where debt collection efforts have been escalated by lenders or banking institutions.
- Proactively take ownership of, resolve, and prevent further client debt problems.
- Meet with clients to understand their priorities, advise them on financial and debt management solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial & banking plan.
- Use your knowledge of banking, finance, debt management, debt settlement, cash management, credit, investment, and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
- Gather and submit documentation for approval and payment of accounts
Qualifications of the Debt Settlement Specialist:
- Degree or diploma (in banking, finance or related field an asset)
- Outside sales experience
- Experience with lead generation, negotiation/closing sales an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to easily build rapport with clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- No previous experience necessary
- Access to reliable transportation is strongly encouraged in this role. In addition to communicating via phone and email, travelling to meet with clients face to face to discuss their banking/financial/debt needs and solutions will be a daily occurrence.
We believe in a team-first culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
We are a refined organization with ethics and drive. We work hard to maintain a friendly working environment for both employees and clients and we are always on the lookout for new talent. If you are good with people and possess a strong drive, we would like to meet you.
Apply today! Reply with a copy of your resume for consideration.
- Customer Service
- Debt Consolidation
- Debt Restructuring
- Debt Settlements