To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medford, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate Project Manager
Asante • Medford, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Real Estate Project Manager Position Overview
The Real Estate Project Manager for Asante is responsible for assigned construction projects within the Real Estate and Sustainable Planning department. Performs duties required to oversee, coordinate and implement assigned construction projects. Projects include renovations, retrofits, remodels and new construction projects. Achieves the highest level of safety and reliability and ensures that maintenance, repair, construction and/or retrofits meet all regulatory compliance standards. Ensures optimum performance and efficiency to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Compensation & Benefits
· Excellent salary, including bonus potential
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision care
· Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
· Generous work/life balance incentive
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, architecture or engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Previous training in OSHA, NFPA, DNV compliance standards preferred.
License / Certification
- Possession of a valid Oregon Driver's License with proof of safe driving record for the past ten years and proof of insurance may be required.
- Certification from a recognized trade school or military training programs preferred.
- Minimum of three years project management experience required, including experience in organizing multiple projects, multiple contractors and multiple design teams, hospital experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience in new construction or remodeling. Experience with state, local and federal building regulations.
- In this role you will to set priorities with minimal supervision. Must be able to efficiently plan, organize and monitor projects from conception to completion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with teams as well as alone.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and project management software (such as MS Project or Primavera).