To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1460 Orange Street
Coshocton OHIO, OH 43812
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN House Supervisor
Prime Healthcare • Coshocton OHIO, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Coshocton Regional Medical Center is a 56-bed not-for-profit hospital providing 24-hour emergency and acute care services with a network of hospital-based physician clinics serving Coshocton and surrounding counties. Coshocton Regional Medical Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with national standards for health care quality and safety in hospitals, and holds as its mission the delivery of compassionate, quality care to patients and better healthcare to communities. Coshocton Regional Medical Center is a member of Prime Healthcare Foundation and serves the Eastern Central Ohio Region with high quality diagnostic, rehabilitation and acute healthcare services.
RN - House Supervisor
This is a great opportunity for the right person!
1. Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. One (1) year prior experience as a Supervisor preferred.
5. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 3 months of hire and maintain current
6. Minimum of three (3) years acute care nursing experience
7. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)