To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Phone: 678-929-6334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Expedite Technology Solutions, LLC • Tempe, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is Anjali from Expedite Technology Solution, we have opportunity with our Client for Accountant in Tempe AZ. Let me know if you would like to speak about this opportunity in more detail. You can reach me directly on 678-929-6334.
Location: Tempe AZ
TYPE: 5+months Contract – Hire
Rate: $32/hr on W2
· Performs a variety of financial activities, including accounting, financial analysis, audit, tax, asset administration, general ledger, credit and collections, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other accounting regulations.
· Responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections.
· Performs analysis of financial studies and prepares summary reports for management.
· Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
· Performs basic to moderately complex tasks to complete financial/accounting projects, such as budget planning/analysis, financial plans, revenue forecasting, statistical reporting.
· Resolves basic to moderately complex issues pertaining to financials within established guidelines.
· Assists more experienced peers with the preparation of ad-hoc studies, reports and analysis.
· Participates, as an observer, in meetings with departments/organizations internal and external to the company to resolve financial data and/or process issues, develop/implement new methodologies, procedures and budgetary controls.
· Prepares monthly income statement and balance sheet variances, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, and maintain accounting records.
· Assists with the development of monthly, quarterly and yearend reporting. May participate, as an observer, in presentations to internal/external senior leadership.
· May assist with follow-up work/analysis resulting from reporting presentations by gathering and compiling necessary data.
· Assists in the preparation of routine and occasionally non-routine responses, in accordance with audit standards, to basic, occasionally moderately complex, requests from auditors during internal/external audits and immediately escalates process issues and/or potential process issues impacting any aspect of the audit work to the appropriate peer and/or management.
· Develops and demonstrates a basic knowledge and company specific financial acumen by leveraging the experience of more senior peers and researching external publications/whitepapers, regulations, and proposed regulation changes.
· Bachelor's Degree - Accounting, Finance or related degree or qualifying certification (CPA, CMA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA Certification) Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp - Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Hyperion Financial Management, and Hyperion Planning a plus CPA/CMA candidate or other relevant certification preferred
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE –
Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues