Burnett is so excited to be partnering with a booming healthcare organization! Their members are primarily non-profit and faith-based entities, and they are seeking top customer service talent to assist them. These are fast paced temp-to-hire roles in an industry that will just continue to grow every year.
The primary duties of the Customer Service Rep are taking inbound phone calls from members and providers about the membership, pre-authorizations, eligibility and their medical needs.
Main Duties Include:
- Answer incoming calls from members and providers and follow-up with outbound calls as necessary
- Resolve general member and provider issues by phone or email
- Identify and escalate issues as necessary
- Recognize and document trends or problems that may arise in operations and alert management when needed
- Provide accurate health share information and service to members and providers
- Obtain and review medical records as necessary
- Ensure member information and eligibility is accurate and up to date
- Explain detailed information regarding eligibility to both members and providers
Hours will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. While the roles are contract, pay will be $16/hr.
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills as majority of time will be spent on the phone
- Familiarity with medical policies and procedures and HIPPA
Complex Problem Solving