Human Resources and Recruiting Specialist
As a key member of the leadership team in our client’s award-winning communications agency, you will be responsible for working with the company’s President and CFO/COO in leading the vision, strategy, development and execution of organizational effectiveness, and talent and culture management programs aimed at advancing the mission and enhancing business results.
Utilizing your marketing, communications or PR industry experience, you will partner with the leadership team and key stakeholders to ensure the development and advancement of an empowered values-driven workplace culture and actively plan for, address and forecast future marketing talent and culture needs inclusive of change management.
Overall, our client will rely on you to offer timely, forward-thinking counsel on all issues related to the organization’s use of marketing talent and culture in support of company mission as well as execute day-to-day HR.
- Develop and implement all organizational HR strategies.
- Provide human capital management leadership to critical and organization initiatives.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements.
- Lead the organization’s employee engagement and retention initiatives to increase organizational, programmatic and individual performance.
- Hands on development and execution of all talent acquisition and retention strategies and plans.
- Oversee, develop and implement a progressive total rewards program.
- Lead and develop results-driven performance management tools and processes that integrate with the organization’s values and core competencies.
- Develop, direct and monitor strategies aimed at maintaining a healthy workplace culture including strategies, programs and initiatives related to employee communications, engagement and relations.
- Proactively drive effective employee communications in partnership with the leadership team.
- Recruiting/talent acquisition experience within marketing, communications and/or PR industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience (human capital management principles and practices, talent management, organizational development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, labor relations, employee communications, and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing these areas).
- Experience with all MS Office applications.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 days of PTO
- Additional 2 weeks in December
- A monthly stipend to offset insurance premiums.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion.