Our client is a leading service organization in the mortgage industry and is looking to add a Payroll Specialist. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Payroll Specialist Requirements/Experience:
• Two-year degree and minimum two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
• Must maintain industry standard training according to company policies. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read, write, and communicate at a level consistent with the requirements of this position.
• Must be comfortable working with, and able to make good decisions and meet deadlines.
• Ability to write accurate reports and documents; holds self to a high level of quality.
• Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic to obtain personal and company goals.
• Ability to stay organized to easily retrieve information and documents as needed.
• Must maintain knowledge and stay current with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) employment law.
• The Payroll Specialist will have flexibility to adapt to peak periods of heavy workload and pressure
For more information about this opportunity, please email your resume in strict confidence to Maggie Dillon at email@example.com today!
Keywords: payroll, payroll processing, Payroll Specialist, Paylocity, accounting