To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phone: 262-748-1639
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Summit Staffing • Kenosha, WI
Posted 4 days ago
Monitor and maintain smooth plant operation, including production and packaging processes, support systems and facilities. With little or no supervision, disassembles/assembles, repairs, constructs, overhauls, maintains and installs all types of new and existing processing and packaging equipment and conveying, hydraulic and air systems as required. Performs preventive and predictive maintenance tasks. Responds to calls for service to any line in a timely manner. Independently troubleshoots equipment that is in need of repair or that is operating at a substandard level. Makes repairs and adjustments in a timely fashion to ensure as little downtime as possible.
- Work in cooperation with engineering, technical and production supervisors or outside contractors as directed.
- Form, fabricate, and assemble components for repairs and/or modifications to existing equipment as well as experimental projects.
- Assist other maintenance personnel as needed.
- Address building maintenance issues as required.
- Clean all machinery, equipment and tools as required.
- Keep work areas and maintenance shop neat and orderly.
- Comply with all safety and GMP requirements.
- Complete required and appropriate paperwork.
- Perform other tasks as directed.