Our client, a larger company in the manufacturing industry segment, is seeking a high achieving/high performing Financial Analyst to help continue to build a "best in class" finance and accounting organization. The position will ensure accurate and efficient reporting of various business units, perform analysis of actual, forecasted numbers and support business leaders in preparing their budgets. This role assists business leaders in understanding and reporting their operational metrics, including operating expenses. Core responsibilities include:
Financial Analyst Position Summary
- Reporting actual vs. budget, providing regular actual vs. budget revenue & expense analysis.
- Preparing and reviewing Executive Level presentations on monthly performance and initiatives.
- Preparing monthly accruals and establishing appropriate processes and controls.
- Leading monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget and forecast development.
- Working with Senior Business Leaders to drive higher profitability within business units.
- Providing revenue & expense tracking.
- Developing methodologies, dashboards, and models for Operational metric budgeting and reporting.
- Producing ad hoc analysis and reports as required.
- Analyzing business opportunities, researching industry and company trends.
- Identifying, analyzing, and leading productivity initiatives including, sourcing, integration, and automation.
Financial Analyst Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. MBA highly desired.
- FP&A experience within the manufacturing industry required
- 2 - 5 years of progressive experience with demonstrated career progression/promotion.
- Possesses executive presence in the making, strong verbal communications skills, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle or similar accounting software, Hyperion/Essbase or any other reporting tool.
Compensation: 75,000 to 85,000