To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
J. Morrissey & Co. • Bloomfield, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a bookkeeper to join a financial services company that is growing at an incredible rate. This family owned and operated firm wants to bring someone on that can be a fundamental part of their daily operations while being able to implement and execute bigger picture efficiencies.
Someone with extensive experience as a bookkeeper is a must, but even more so is someone that can go above and beyond and be a reliable resource in terms of instituting efficiencies in procedures, updating policies, be the point-person for implementing and upgrading software and tools, and also that wants to take on additional responsibilities that will play a part in the companies continued growth.
· Manage the daily administrative functions of the office
· Utilize QuickBooks in an accurate and timely manner to input and process various reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Own all of the firm’s bookkeeping necessities
· Ensure accurate and efficient policies and procedures from both an administrative and operational standpoint
- Expert in QuickBooks required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in bookkeeping, office administration, accounting, finance, or related position
- Knowledge in banking, mortgage loans, real estate, and investing strongly preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented and diligent in quality of work
- Team player that is willing to take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Desire to grow with the company