KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of the impact denials and underpayments have on Revenue Cycle operations and financial performance.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to effectively anticipate and respond to issues as needed in a dynamic work environment.
- Dedication to treating both internal and external constituents as clients and customers, maintaining a flexible customer service approach and orientation that emphasizes service satisfaction and quality.
- A demonstrated ability to use PC based office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel) as necessary; general computer skills necessary to work effectively in an office environment.Requirements
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School graduate or GED equivalent.
Minimum Experience Required
At least two (2) years prior related healthcare Revenue Cycle experience, preferably within denials/underpayments.
Prior experience using Epic preferred.