Mid Level Recruiter
The Judge Group – A Global Provider of Staffing and Consulting Services
Are you a hard-working, charismatic professional looking for an opportunity to join one of the industry’s fastest growing and most respected staffing firms?
Due to an increase in business growth and a continued commitment to grab the lion’s share of the market, The Judge Group is actively seeking experienced Mortgage Recruiters with staffing industry experience for our office!
If you are a confident, self-motivated professional with a proven track record…we encourage you to apply!
As a Mid- level Recruiter, you will:
- Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, Dice, etc.
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients.(Primarily relationship-driven accounts with solid feedback)
- Perform thorough reference checks
- Negotiate pay rates
- Interact with and attend client meetings
- Interact with our compliance team which handles on-boarding freeing up your time to stay focused on recruiting and building your candidate pipeline!
Every recruiter has an exciting career path at Judge. Your experience gained as a recruiter develops key sales skills including relationship building, negotiations and gaining an understanding of technical terminology that will prepare you to represent our services as an Account Executive. Within 12 months and upon becoming highly successful in recruiting, you can be promoted to an Account Executive, or continue in recruiting and join the ranks of lead recruiter, delivery manager or recruiting management.
What Judge will provide you?
- Industry leading recruiting and sales training program
- The ability to recruit and sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- Superior technology and state of the art Applicant Tracking System
- 9,000+ consultants across the nation with whom you will have an opportunity to collaborate
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards it’s employees for achieving a high level of success
- Opportunity for growth into recruiting mentor or management programs or into an account management career path
- Opportunity to earn promotional trips twice per year and other monthly/quarterly/annual promotions
- Discretionary Bonuses twice per year based on exceptional sales growth
- Car allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement “Flex” hours program for top performers
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
About The Judge Group:
The Judge Group, established in 1970, is a global leader in professional services that provides technology consulting, staffing solutions, corporate training and human capital management. Our solutions are delivered through an annual workforce of 9,000 professionals and a network of locations across the United States, Canada and Asia. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free
The Judge Group was recently ranked the 12th Largest Information Technology Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Recruiter Minimum Requirements:
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- 3+ years of staffing industry recruiting experience
- Proven track record
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for recruiting A-player professionals
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and assist Account Executives in managing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to generate client tips and new business for sales team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interest in following a career path to become an Account Executive
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Customer Relationship Management