To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
- Pawan Tiwari
- Phone: (248) 243-7159
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ICONMA • Bellevue, WA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Duration: 6 months with possible contract to hire
The IAM (Identity and Access Management ) Principal Data Engineer reports to the IAM Director. This is a hands-on role focused on rolling out all aspects of IAM data management for a worldwide enterprise SAS solution across on Colo and AWS regions. The Principal Data Engineer's role is the technical implementation of all meta-data governance/management, data reporting, IAM data integrity, and audit evidence gathering for IAM security solutions across the enterprise for over 140 agile development teams. The IAM Principal Data Engineer scope of work is organization wide and will partner with service owners to implement an enterprise wide AWS based IAM reporting solution that is secure, scalable, auditable and synchronized with the ever-changing business needs.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Interpret and apply business analysis skills to document Identity and Access Management (IAM) data management requirements to support dispersed businesses, personnel and customers
- Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to document IAM data requirements, enterprise IT standards for how IAM data and reporting services should perform and operate
- Work with technical IAM solutions team, solutions delivery, service owners, architects, project manager's infrastructure teams, and key IAM product vendors to understand and define IAM processes and controls
- Implement enterprise-wide IAM data repositories, reporting solutions and audit services
- Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed for IAM processes
- Work with business IT owners to gather information needed for business application integration with IAM solutions
- Synthesize Business Requirements and extract actual requirements from subjective wish lists and "nice to haves"
- Derive Functional Requirements from Business Requirements
- Implement enterprise wide IAM data management structure and processes to meet NIST, FISMA, FedRamp standards
- Implement IAM data feeds from access certification workflows, provisioning / de-provisioning workflows
- Drive future state ( "to be") workflows and process in a visual data model
- Translate future state workflows into executable business process
- Assist in auditing tasks to ensure data integrity and other Systems Analyst type tasks
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition:
The goal for this role will be enabling development teams and an opportunity to define software architecture strategy and to define and implement a strategy across teams and technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10 or more years of analytics platform implementation or operations experience, Database & Analytics Systems development and deployment experience, IT systems and engineering experience, security and compliance experience, etc.
- Possess significant experience of software development and/or IT and implementation/consulting experience.
- Experience working with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services
- Executive speaking and formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Implementation and tuning experience in the Big Data Ecosystem, (EMR, Hadoop, Spark, R, Presto, Hive), Database (Oracle, mysql, postgres, MS SQL Server), NoSQL (DynamoDB, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra, design principles) and Data Warehousing (Redshift, Teradata, Vertica, schema design, query tuning and optimization) and data migration and integration.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
- Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Storage, and Hardware Optimization.
- BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Mathematics background preferred.
- AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or SysOps Associate/Professional
- Hands on experience leading large-scale enterprise database, data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Database and/or Data Warehousing, Data Sciences and Big Data processing.
- Deep understanding of data, application, server, and network security
- Experience with Statistics, Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling.
- Hands on experience as a database, data warehouse, big data/analytics developer or administrator, or work as a data scientist.
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Advanced technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps.
Manager prefers people coming from Seattle based technology companies
Manager need a very strong "take charge " type of personality. There will be some friction. We have significant organizational change to drive. The responsibilities will be enterprise wide.
- Hands on experience delivering large scale enterprise data projects
- Experience doing data gathering for compliance and data governance
- Seasoned professional
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.