To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6340 North Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Farmers Insurance • Tucson, AZ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Tucson District office is currently seeking, Entrepreneurs, Self-Starters & Leaders.
Farmers Insurance is looking for entrepreneurial minded individuals to help us grow our market share in Southern Arizona. Farmers has been insuring customers for over 86 years and offers a full package of insurance products. Having experienced significant growth in the last few years, we are ready to expand on our success.
You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
Entrepreneurs who have taken advantage of this business opportunity enjoy:
- Highest commission rates for products and services in the insurance industry.
- Ownership of business with opportunities to sell interest for multiples.
- Financial support up to $10,000 to open a new insurance office.
- Corporate 24 hour Customer Service for billing and service support.
- Business transition planning, including transition to family and future generations.
- Many of our insurance business partners earn on average of $200,000 - $400,000 per year and more.
Self-Motivation & Independence
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned invest-able capital assets.
Licensing & Training
- Have or acquire Arizona state insurance licenses. Help available for study and testing.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
Background & Credit Check
- Satisfactory results of background and credit check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan.
Branded Office Location
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member