POSITION: Warehouse Recycling Laborer
PAY: $15-16/hr. per hour 1st Shift and $15.50-16.50/per hour 2nd Shift
HOURS: 6:45 AM - 3:30 PM and 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM (Monday-Friday, Some Saturdays)
We are looking for Candidates interested in joining our team of Recycle Materials Sorters. This is an opportunity to train and grow in the recycling industry. No Experience Required.
- Sort recycled material from conveyor belt at recycling plant
- Assist with cleaning of machinery and work area
- Must be physically able to sort recycled material by category as it go through a conveyor belt
- Requires repeatedly bending, twisting, turning and reaching
- Involves strenuous physical exertion at a constant pace for 8 to 10 hours.
- Lifting, climbing, reaching, bending, and stooping required.
- Work environment - airborne dust and dirt particles, along with various climatic temperatures.
- Ability to constantly lift, climb stairs and onto equipment, reach, bend, and stoop is required
- Knowledge and ability to work safely in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Manual dexterity and hand eye coordination
- Hearing and Visual ability.
- For long periods of time be able to: stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, see and inspect, and bend in a non-heated or cooled environment
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in an airborne dust and dirt particles, with various climatic temperatures.
- Must wear Employer-provided personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.
- Must wear 6" high steel/composite toe boots
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Possess fast reflexes and unimpaired coordination
- Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Ability to work overtime and some weekends when required
- Cognition Processing
- Composite Materials
- Fine Motor Skills
- Law Enforcement