Our client is a Spanish company that has been manufacturing and distributing olive oil since 1930. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant who speaks Spanish.
- Provide general administration support to staff
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Book travel arrangement
- Respond to emails and correspondence
- Sort through post correspondence
- Copying, receiving faxes, and scanning
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Translate (Spanish to English) newsletter reports
- Track and order supplies
- Send, receive, and process payments from clients
- Maintain an organized system to track invoices as due
- Request checks from bookkeeper for invoices and mail
- Request and process sample orders of product
- Keep track of inventory for samples closet
- Enhance and maintain existing filing system
- Data entry of orders in company's system (training provided)
- High School Diploma
- BA or BS preferred
- Fluent in written and oral Spanish and English
- Knowledge experience, and competency in Microsoft Office Suite
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile