Performs a combination of tasks to load, unload and move material and parts in and around the manufacturing facility. Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of inventory. The Crating position includes all of the following and will need to be familiar with and able to use tools as they will be building boxes as well.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Fills work orders, requests for materials or other stock items and distributes items to production workers.
- Use forklift to unload materials
- Loads and unloads materials to or from pallets, racks and shelves manually or by forklift.
- Receiving materials into inventory
- Placing materials at the proper location within the production system.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment.
- Able to work overtime and/or including weekends as production schedules dictate.
- Able to perform work in a non-climate controlled production environment
- A material handler must be able to communicate with supervisors and fellow employees
- A material handler must be able to work in an environment with noise
- A material handler must be able to be on his/her feet
- Must be able to bend, stoop and crouch
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.