To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1150 North 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95112
- Laney Nott
- Phone: 408-298-6775
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staffing Consultant - Recruiter
PrideStaff • San Jose, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PrideStaff is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record in recruiting, negotiating, communicating, and problem-solving to join the growing and dynamic San Jose team!
Are you looking for an opportunity to be in control of your financial destiny? At PrideStaff, you receive a base salary with a competitive compensation plan - so your financial destiny is up to you!
Reporting to the Branch Manager - Owner, the Staffing Consultant is responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and supervising Field Associates and for matching the needs of employers with the skills and capabilities of the Field Associates. This individual must be able to live our Mission Statement when interacting with internal and external customers. We are looking for someone with strong computer skills, ability to navigate the internet and our internal software system.
The ideal candidate for the Recruiter/Staffing Consultant Position possess the following skills and or characteristics:
• Two years of proven experience in a professional environment.
• Ability to resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• College degree preferred, but not required
Call our office at (408) 298-6775 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Foundation of Success:
A business is only as good as the people it employs and the processes it follows. And PrideStaff is no exception. Our greatest asset is our people and their dedication to our core values:
• Act as a Trusted Partner to our clients, employees and franchise holders.
• Maintain honest, open and ethical relationships with others.
• Never be satisfied with "good enough." Continually strive to set higher standards for performance.