Job Description Below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Customer Mgmt. Sr Associate (Customer Account Specialist)
Job ID: PEPJP00007573
Location:Chicago IL 60661
Duration: 10+ Months (Ongoing Project)
Work Hours: Mon- Fri 8-5
Supply Chain Customer Mgmt. Sr Associate (Customer Account Specialist)
The CAS is responsible for coordinating and executing all base-line activities surrounding the processing of customer orders from the time of order submission to the customer delivery. They will work in a team-based environment dedicated to one or a group of accounts to ensure customer commitments are met.
• Management of all orders from receipt through delivery to customer warehouse and distribution centers. Ensure highest level of customer service.
• Responsible for order accuracy by ensuring the right products are ordered, prices, deals, allowances, method of shipment, and shipping platform are applied to the order and adequate lead time is given to ensure on-time delivery to the customer.
• Identify and resolve customer order and inventory replenishment issues within the scope and authority of the position. • Monitor and report baseline customer service key performance indicators (KPI).
• Maintain active involvement in the execution and follow through of sales/shipping programs.
• Identify logistics cost reduction opportunities and customer service efficiency improvements and escalate to the appropriate function.
• Communicate with finance team, sales, sales planner, distribution centers (DC) and customers related to order management.
• Execute merchandise return, dump and donate as necessary. Due to the ever-changing environment of our customers and the organization, OMC responsibilities may change as a result of the business needs, and are not limited to this job description.
• BA/BS degree required
• Basic to intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multitask
• Ability to build strong relationships and work with cross-functional partners
• Strong communication skills; understand follow- up requirements and escalation process
• Problem solving, issue resolution and prioritization skills
• Proven track record with customer service
• SAP experience
• Previous experience in a CPG and/or food manufacturing environment
Supply Chain/Logistics Experience; customer service focused role/SAP/ERP experience
Bachelor'd Degree required
Complex Problem Solving