To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Credit & Accounts Receivable Manager
Confidential • Birmingham, AL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An established company is seeking a Credit & Accounts Receivable Manager in Birmingham, Alabama. The company is rapidly growing.
- 5+ years of proven progressive work experience and a Credit and AR Manager
- 5+ years of Business to Business Collections and Credit Underwriting experience
- Exemplifies a high level of confidentiality, integrity, professionalism, and maturity
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (demonstrate skills with pivot tables, vlookup, etc…)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present accurate and detailed reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Pay $50k-$60k Annually depending on experience and skills
- Excellent benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set objectives for the AR Team that align with the Finance Department’s goals
- Effectively carry out credit underwriting process
- Establish professional working relationships with client companies
- Ensure high-quality collections procedures that comply with Accounting Principles and GAAP standards
- Audits all methods and procedures for AR function to improve efficiency
- Ensure timely collection of payments and provide regular updates to Executive Team
- Address and resolve customer escalations resulting from invoicing, billing and/or collections disputes
- Organize records of invoices and prepare ad-hoc reports related to AR
- Communicates directly with customers regarding past due accounts
- Enforce company, as well as department, policies, and procedures