We are looking for several experienced Manufacturing Associates that are available to work a 1st shift for a growing client based in Florida, Melbourne area. For this role you would be responsible for manufacturing and producing assigned products, following standard manufacturing operating procedures. In addition, you will be observing and inspecting equipment and operations for proper operation and compliance to safety and quality standards. Please apply today if you have the following qualifications:
· Complete equipment set-up, operation, post production clean-up and waste disposal.
· Complete in-process testing as required and update analytical staff on anticipated testing needs.
· Assist with resolving technical issues as well as maintenance of production equipment.
· Experience adhering to safety and following standard operating procedures.
· Experience using large scale highly technical equipment or other industrial or manufacturing equipment.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Ability to organize work to keep several projects moving forward through effective time management and prioritization.
· Consistently able to work quickly and accurately meeting department standards.
· Knowledge in the principles of lean manufacturing and 5s a plus.
· Experience utilizing inventory management systems a plus
· You may be assigned and expected to perform duties not otherwise contained in this description.
· Able to read/understand Standardized Work Instructions, Work Requests, and Control Plans.
· Experienced in assembling fabricated parts, components, or units using hand tools and/or power tools according to product specifications.
· Able to read and record data from various equipment instrument/measurement gauges and devices.
· Maintain lot traceability and keep accurate count of all parts/products within manufacturing station.
· Maintain Quality and Productivity requirements for manufacturing station.
· Maintain good housekeeping and follow all Safety/ESD/Ergonomic/5S rules and requirements.
· Perform required inspections.
· Able to perform (SAP SCADA or Inspection/NC Compliance or Torque) data entry – ensure all required data files are filled out properly.
· Able to set-up all equipment in which trained/certified on and follow Control Plan for releasing equipment to production.
· Able to assist other associates with setups and perform basic troubleshooting / maintenance.
· Possess decision making skills - able to move gate operations without assistance to keep product/processes flowing while paying attention to details.
· Able to work with little supervision.
· Able to effectively communicate at all levels.
· Able to assist Engineering on Experimental Builds.
· Able to train and certify other inexperienced associates.
· Able to identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels and make any engineering approved repairs as necessary.