Looking for compassionate driven RN to help us serve a family by caring for their child in the comfort of their own home during the week! We have specialized in pediatric home care for the last 15+ years. With the growing need of pediatric nursing care in the area, we are looking for compassionate caring nurses to join our team. We offer one on one training so that you are able to fully and confidently care for the child. Interim also has 24 hour on-call that is able to offer support at anytime.
**** Competitive pay based on experience **** WEEKLY PLAY
"My job as a pediatric RN with IHC is rewarding both professionally and personally. There is nothing more treasured than helping a family keep their physically challenged child at home. I enjoy the flexibility of Home Care Staffing!" Julie P. RN
· Locally Owned and Operated
· Owned Free Education Courses
· Competitive Salary and Benefits
· Company Match 401K Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay (1.5x) for Holiday's Worked
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
If you want to help Interim make a difference in the a family's life, then join our team today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a RN for the state of South Dakota
- Current CPR certification
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Must have 1,000 hours of related experience
- Provides skilled nursing care that conforms with agency patient care and general medical policies
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs of weight
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
We are Family Owned, Women Owned and Veteran Owned. Been in Sioux Falls the past 27 years and Brookings for the past 2 years. We are Medicaid/Medicare Certified!
Registered Nurse Certified