To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Sajjad Ahmed
- Phone: 248-268-6832
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronics / Hydraulic Circuits Technician
RGBSI • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Familiar with analyzing hydraulic circuits, troubleshooting elementary product and test problems, and performing data analysis required by the product group. The data analysis requires the knowledge of all data acquisition systems (hardware and software) that are being used by the product group.
- Ability to utilize metrology equipment for inspection, and read an engineering drawing is required to respond to engineering requests for component and assembly inspection.
- Ability to work toward the completion of test requests in order to meet committed deadlines. The ability to meet committed deadlines has a lasting effect on customer satisfaction in developing new products, or in making minor or major changes to existing products in satisfying specific application requirements.
- Perform test set-ups to complete specific and standard test processes.
- Assist in the implementation of corrective action to test set-ups as required by established lab procedures or test orders, or when performance falls below acceptable limits.
- Communicate test programs to engineering personnel when appropriate to clarify purpose of testing and the required test results.
- Document and organize test results per standard electronic format for simple retrieval of test history and corresponding data.
- Complete annual calibration of all instrumentation per standard test lab procedure as required.
- Complete all internal inspection requests as required by engineering.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the test lab in alignment with Lean and Environmental, Health, and Safety corporate initiatives.
- Minimum education requirement: High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 1 year experience with hydraulics, electronics, hydraulic circuits, electronic circuits, hydraulic schematics, electronic schematics including: work, classroom, design project, and internship experience.