To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miriam Madrazo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CAD Designer Level 3
Marvin Engineering Company Inc • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced CAD Designer Level 3. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Technical Designer performing Computer Aided Drafting of mechanical, structural, and support systems. Will work under the guidance of engineering who will direct them in verifying accuracy of engineering data, product design completion, and resolution of design discrepancies.
● Tasks include fundamental mechanical/structural engineering product definition, support equipment, and tooling.
● Verifying documentation meets company and industry standards.
● Level 3 - Typical Minimum Education / Experience: AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 5 years, or equivalent experience.
● Computer Aided Design Tools - Knowledge of computer aided design tools and systems (e.g., computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM), computer aided three dimensional interactive (CATIA), Pro-Engineer, Unigraphics).
● Design Concepts & Techniques - Knowledge of design concepts and techniques (e.g., concurrent engineering, Design for Manufacture/Assembly [DFM/A]).
● Drawings/Data Sys and Models - Advanced knowledge of drawings, data systems and models associated with supported systems/platforms.
● Must be able to speak/read/write English.
● Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.