We are looking to add members to our Engineering team. The right candidate will have experience with the following:
1. Must have an ATT UID.
2. Must know the ASE (AT&T Service Ethernet) process.
3. Able to identify ALL customer requirements the SOC (Subscriber Owned Conduit), Backboard, #6 Ground, 120V outlet.
4. Need to have capabilities to upload the site visit check list in AT&T system- PED ASE date base.
5. Have knowledge of the types of Ciena equipment NTE’s.
6. Able to use of the Mobile Design Tool (MDT) and upload site pictures in the Gallery of CSV (Common Site Visit) site.
7. Able to take field notes from customer premis ordering fiber services to AT&T heat up via manhole or fiber handhole.
8. Must have knowledge of the google earth KMZ process to create field notes for ARAMIS/ OPTI designs.
The fielder goes out into the field and measures wherever the fiber is being installed. This person needs the skill set listed above.
This is a 1099 contract role. Candidate must have their own reliable transportation.
Programmable Logic Controllers
Field Service Management
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Welcome To RightStaff, Inc.
View the full profile
RightStaff is a nationwide solutions partner. We offer a full range of services, covering recruitment, project management, rollouts, project deployment, staffing, consulting services, and direct hire placement. We specialize in several divisions: RightStaff Technical Resources, RightStaff Accounting Resources, and RightStaff Administrative Resources.
Since our founding in 1998, the company maintains the same dedication to a single purpose - to provide the highest quality skill set in the shortest possible time, allowing our partners to meet their project and staffing goals.