Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
What you'll do...
Full cycle recruiting of Information Technology professionals, which includes:
- Sourcing candidates through online searches, searching our internal database, utilizing Linkedin Recruiter, generating referrals, searching job boards, posting jobs online, attending events, and locating technical talent in any/every other way possible.
- Outbound phone calls, inMails, emails, and texts to initiate contact with Information Technology professionals.
- Screening and Interviewing Information Technology professionals to find out what's important to them, why it's important to them, and to determine the best way to help them accomplish their career objectives.
- When you determine a match, preparing and submitting a candidate to the job openings of our clients for contract, contract to hire, and direct placement opportunities.
- Regular follow-up and support for our technical associates throughout their client engagements.
- Recording activities, making notes, and creating documentation in our online Applicant Tracking/CRM software.
Here’s what we’ll do for you...
- Provide an opportunity to make more than $100,000 per year - ask what our recruiters are making right now, we'll show you the numbers.
- Pay base salary, commission, bonus, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, and 401k with day one vested company match.
- Pay expenses – cell phone, mileage, candidate lunches, etc.
- Provide ongoing training and professional development, including CPSR certification.
- Provide great recruiting tools and technology in our Leawood, KS office or our St. Louis Park, MN office.
- Get out of your way and let you go!