Immediate need! Bluecrew is now hiring for Unarmed Security Guards in Denver, CO, and surrounding areas. If you are looking for employment with benefits such as insurance, weekly pay, overtime, & sick leave, then this is for you! Special Events work includes working throughout Colorado on an as-needed basis. The work schedule is very flexible.
- Responsible for protecting valuable assets for a business or vendor
- Maintain liquor boundaries at special events that sell or distribute alcohol and upholding the Colorado liquor laws
- Be mentally engaged in the event through observation and report all problems or potential hazards to the Special Event Security Supervisor
- Conduct routine perimeter patrols and confirm with the security team through frequent radio communication
- Understand the logistics of the special event, including its rules & regulations, presented in a security briefing before the event by the Security Supervisor
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client and all guests attending the event. This includes providing general information for the event venue and giving directions to local points of interest (parking, bathrooms, medical stations, vendor locations, restaurants, etc.)
Apply in 5 minutes or less:
1. Download the Bluecrew app or sign up on our website
2. Accept an in-person interview near you - multiple interview sessions every week
3. Clear the interview & background check, and get started working!
- Primarily working outside in various weather conditions, which could include extreme temperatures and inclement weather (i.e. hot, cold, rain, snow, sleet, etc.)
- Often involves long periods of standing in one place while maintaining mental focus and presenting positive body language
- Must be 18+ years old