Well established and growing company in Northeast Ohio has an excellent position available for a Project Engineer. Develop tooling, fixtures, and possible part design to support a dynamic, sophisticated custom injection molding operation. Manage the design, build and sampling of injection molds through all stages of the process. Work closely with on-site tool room and off-site tooling resources to ensure molds are being manufactured and maintained to meet customer specifications. Some travel may be required.
Job duties include, but are not restricted to, one or more of the following:
- Create injection mold tooling designs from 3D CAD or 2D part prints if necessary.
- Provide engineering guidance to customers.
- Project Management – Manage design, build, sampling of new and transfer tooling.
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor various engineering projects.
- Provide engineering assistance for repair and maintenance of existing customer tooling.
- Maintain drawings for existing and transfer tooling, parts, fixtures, etc.
- Design, develop, manufacturing automation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-years’ experience in the injection molding industry.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with ProE/Creo and knowledge of SolidWorks.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Have a strong understanding of tool room equipment and operations.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Commitment to ongoing training.
- Some travel may be required.
- Experience in plastics, thermoplastics, polymers, polyolefins, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Nylon, Engineered Resins would be a plus.
Please reference Job Code 11-7E when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.
Solid Works (Cad)