To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3930 Bridgeport Circle
Wichita, KS 67219
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SWPlus KS • Wichita, KS
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Owned and operated for over 80 years, SWPlus (also known as Southwest Paper Co., Inc) is a fully integrated distributor of sanitary maintenance supplies and equipment, packaging products, food service disposables and printing and imaging papers. Located right here in Wichita, Ks, we take pride in our employees and our Company. We are looking for an enthusiastic, aggressive and MOTIVATED Sales Consultant to join our team!
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The primary responsibility of the Sales Consultant at SWPlus is to generate revenue by selling, managing, and growing existing and new clients. The Sales Consultant needs to uphold our mission statement in all he/she does and fulfill sales goals for their territory.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement plans to satisfy client needs.
- Work closely with team members to build new client business.
- Identify leads and manage prospects.
- Record all sales interactions in a CRM program
This position would work directly with the Sales Director. A Sales Consultant needs to initiate sales growth, make presentations, understand requirements and sales history, as well as identify and develop new accounts at a level consistent with or exceeding expectations (General list not intended to be complete).
- Close sales
- Overcome objections
- Increase sales
- Anticipate customer needs
- Desire to continually increase industry knowledge (training/resources provided)
- Updating and maintaining a CRM database for leads and customers.
- Uphold our mission statement in all he/she does and fulfill sales goals.
- Cold Calling
- Previous paper, packaging, Jan/San sales experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to generate leads through planning and persistence
- Successful in solution selling and selling value
- Experience with Account Management
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- High School diploma and/or GED required.
- College or equivalent experience preferred.