To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Courtney Newhall
- Phone: 4806440500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Principals • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Principals’ Fortune 500 client has been witnessing such impressive growth and success that they are looking to add to their corporate accounting team. This position would be filling the roll of an Account Analyst with their degree preferably in accounting or finance, along with a minimum of two years experience. With this being an analytical roll you will be handling inventory-based retail accounting that involves heavy research, reporting and month-end tasks.
This position will be moving quickly, so if this position is a fit for you Apply for the Accounting Analyst role today!
Qualifications and Skills
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Associates or higher in accounting or finance preferred
· 2+ years of accounting or finance experience (reconciliation, reporting and research)
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and data entry 10-key
· Excellent attention to detail and highly analytical
· Adapts well to change and a team player
· Reconcile and audit credit card transactions, vendor purchases and pricing adjustments
· Investigate complex inventory discrepancies using excel and resolving and reporting them
· Accurate posting and timing of journal entries
· Set up new customer and vendor accounts
· Review cash pay outs and invoice exceptions
· Prepare for month-end close by creating reports, posting to the G/L and completing large audits
Employment type: Full-time
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, contact Courtney at 480-644-0500 or email Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more about us and other opportunities available.