To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2819 Burton Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bunzl Distribution • Burbank, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
This position is responsible for creating, developing and driving sales for the Earthwise division of Bunzl. The successful candidate will direct and coordinate sales activities with sales representatives, including development of sales strategies and communication.
- Maintain leadership, training and development of branch sales effort, including management of sales representatives
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual sales and margin goals
- Continue development of key customers and target accounts with on-going growth to ensure meeting or exceeding established expectations
- Assist the General Manager with developing the sales budget if required
- Communicate and coordinate with internal staff (Purchasing, Customer Service, Warehousing, Accounting and Sales staff) to maximize customer satisfaction
- Drive a strong customer service mentality and continue building current customer relationships
- Develop and deploy sales and customer specific sales strategies
- Travel required to periodic mandatory company meetings, to include overnight stays
- Travel to onsite meetings with existing or potential customers, to include overnight stays
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of professional experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record selling in competitive markets, previous supervisory experience preferred
- Success in selling an outsourcing program and experience working with major supermarkets and multi-location chains is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand market in which you are selling and the deployment of resources that ensure maximum coverage and product exposure
- Proficient PC skills required, AS400/iSeries experience is preferred
- Must possess executive level communication skills; including the ability to sell the concept of improving operating efficiencies while demonstrating value added benefits to executive management
- Success contacting and making presentation to key people within customer organizations from purchasing managers, general managers, presidents and owners
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as strong analytical problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership skills and a creative initiator with the ability to motivate
- Must be team orientated with excellent customer service and selling skills
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 4,800 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.