At Vantage Health Plan, Inc., we specialize in taking care of people: our members, our patients, and our employees. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits! Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 401(k).
Vantage is currently looking for a Compliance Administrative Assistant to work at our downtown Monroe location from 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
Job Summary: The Compliance Administrative Assistant is responsible for working with multiple departments on compliance related issues both inside and outside of Vantage as they relate to Vantage’s Medicare Advantage line of business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reading and understanding of CMS guidelines
• Completion of established monthly, quarterly or ad hoc audits as assigned.
• Audit support to Team Members
• Reporting of audit findings in Compliance Audit Log Module in VNet
• Assist Medicare Compliance Officer as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience researching compliance issues involving Medicare
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations pertaining to a managed care company preferred
• Deadline-driven with ability to multi-task in fast-paced team environment
• Problem-solving and time management skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
• Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities
• Works under general supervision of the Medicare Compliance Officer and Director of Compliance
• This position operates in a professional office environment
• This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Overtime may be required
• Travel may be required
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to satisfactorily perform these essential functions without causing an undue hardship for the employer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and must frequently move about the office. The employee must constantly operate a computer and other office equipment such as phones, keyboards, printers, and copiers. The employee is regularly required to communicate with others via phone, email, etc. Occasionally, the employee is required to move up to 10 pounds and may, at times, be required to move up to 50 pounds.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving