Job Title: Customer service I/Bilingual candidate required
Job location: Fayetteville NC
Job duration: 6 months
● Support and be committed to the mission, vision and values of the company by delivering seamless, energetic and innovative service solutions to increase stakeholder satisfaction and retain customers.
● Utilize probing and creative problem solving methods to resolve foundational customer inquiries on first contact. Document corrective measures and provide instructions as needed to internal business areas to ensure prompt resolution and response to customer inquiries.
Identify and obtain information and records from customers, members, providers and/or employer groups to correct/update information, claims and membership records when necessary.
● Recognize patterns of inconsistent and/or inaccurate claims filing practices among customers and providers, educate customers and providers on acceptable Client practices and policies.
Perform phone/email outreach to vendors and business partners to resolve service issues.
● Identify, understand and anticipate customers’ unexpressed needs and concerns in a caring manner.
● Work collaboratively with Sales, Healthcare and Network Management partners to further optimize customer, employer group and provider relations by identifying opportunities to promote stakeholder programs. Promote programs, making sound decisions to apply the most appropriate “stakeholder centric” course of action to respond to needs.
● Educate and encourage customers on use of alternative delivery channels including self-service, web, etc.
Identify and communicate process, product or systems improvement opportunities to improve the overall stakeholder experience.
● Interface with local, state and federal governmental entities and plan participants regarding client’s products, services and policies.