Title: Customer Service 1
Location: Durham, NC-27707
Duration: 6 months
● Identify and obtain information and records from customers, members, providers and/or employer groups to correct/update information, claims and membership records when necessary.
● Perform phone/email outreach to client vendors and business partners to resolve service issues.
● Identify, understand and anticipate customers unexpressed needs and concerns in a caring manner.
● Work collaboratively with Sales, Healthcare and Network Management partners to further optimize customer, employer group and provider relations by identifying opportunities to promote stakeholder programs.
● Educate and encourage customers on use of alternative delivery channels including self-service, web, etc.
● Identify and communicate process, product or systems improvement opportunities to improve the overall stakeholder experience.
● Interface with local, state and federal governmental entities and plan participants regarding client products, services and policies.