Are you looking for a job with room for advancement at a company that appreciates you? This is the job for you! Apply now!
Job Overview: The Production Machine Operator will operate a mixer, extrusion machine and a bagging machine to produce activated carbon
Shifts Available :
- Days: Thur Noon-6pm, Fri-Sun 6am-6pm; Total Hours = 42/wk
- Nights: Thur Midnight- 6am; Fri-Sun 6pm-6am; Total Hours = 42/wk
- Days $22/hr temp to hire
- Nights $23/hr temp to hire
Company Benefits when converted:
- Small company, only 30 employees, starting up a new business at this plant,
- Only manufacturer of activated carbon pellets in the US
- 90% coverage of the employee health insurance cost, along with 80% of dependent cost.
- 100% Employer paid Dental, Vision, for employee and family.
- 100% Employer paid Disability & Life Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay.
- operate a mixer, extrusion machine and a bagging
- Operate a forklift (will train)
- Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical, electrical, and operational issues
- minimum of 6 months machine operating experience
- forklift experience or willing to learn forklift
- operate heavy equipment and lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- Ability to work 12 hours shift, standing most of the time
- Ok with getting dirty with black carbon dust (company will provide uniforms). Will need to wear face covering entire shift.
- No facial hair due to wearing a respirator
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
PrideStaff is the highest rated staffing agency in the area.
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Forklift Truck
- Heavy Equipment