Join Our Team at Clayton Connect!
$22.00 per hour
· Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision after 30 days
· Retirement Plane: 401k with aggressive company match
· Paid Time off and Holiday Pay
· Great home time
· New Equipment
· Typically Mon-Fri with weekends off
A Toter Truck Driver is typically a senior driver with a Class A CDL and extensive experience and skills. This is a CDL qualified position responsible for the transportation of all classes of oversized and overweight loads. This position is also responsible for maintaining proper and accurate paperwork and ensuring a professional appearance with all vehicles. This position is accountable for basic and safe operation of all equipment. Drivers in this classification are also responsible to ensure they have all required permits before delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 2 years minimum CDL driving experience.
- Knowledge of Pilot Escort & Oversize Load Requirements a plus.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)