Financial Analyst - Hybrid
Position is located in Maitland, FL
Why take a Financial Analyst role with this company?
● Largest manufacturer in their specialty in the United State.
● Company is currently experiencing tremendous growth.
● Immediate exposure to Executive Management, working with the Director of Financial Reporting and the CFO.
What the Financial Analyst will do…
● The Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
● Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
● Maintain budget information, perform analysis for health plan operations, and provide functional and technical knowledge across different areas
● Participate in normal month end close activities.
● Pose as backup for Director of Financial Reporting when necessary.
What the company needs in a Financial Analyst:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (or other closely related field), Master’s preferred.
● 3-5 years as a Finance Analyst or in Hybrid Accounting role.
● Must have strong Excel skills.
Perks of the Financial Analyst role:
● Competitive salary based on background and experience.
● High contribution match to 401K
● Opportunity to be trained and groomed for advancement.