Heavy Excavator Operator
Well established, rapidly-growing, reputable leader in Site Preparation operations has an opportunity for a Heavy Excavator Operator. If you have a minimum of two (2) years verifiable experience, are a self-starter, have a professional attitude, and possess attention to detail, you may qualify for this opportunity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Responsible of excavation and trenching to site plan to schedule.
· Able to understand general or conceptual drawings, including materials, methods of attachment, and any information necessary to make that drawing clear and complete.
· Follow the direction of the Foreman or Superintendent ensuring timely completion of tasks.
· Prepare documentation as assigned by Foreman or Site Superintendent.
· Complete all work in a safe and efficient manner.
· Two (2) plus years of Excavator experience in a site preparation environment.
· Proven experience in site preparation operations meeting milestones on time with a safe record.
· Must have a valid driver’s license to drive a company vehicle. A clean driving record no more than two moving violations in the past twelve months.
· Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. We offer competitive wages with incentives and benefits (including company paid healthcare coverage) are also available. If you consider yourself one of the best Excavators in the region and thrive in a team environment, apply today.
Attention To Detail