To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3620 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34103
- Naples Naples
- Phone: 239-434-5226
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Civil Engineer Intern
Mancan • Naples, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mancan Staffing Temporary Employment Agency is currently looking for a civil engineer intern. The civil engineer intern performs documentation and tracks documents for reports, verifies all the agreements for invoices and assists the civil engineer in reviewing complaints and resolving problems. The functions of a civil engineer intern consist of preparing maps and plans; visiting sites to ensure proper installation of products, responding to queries of public and other departments in a satisfactory manner and performing the daily duties like issuance of permits and review of applications. In addition, the civil engineer intern has to perform compilation of data and convert them into plans, make an estimation of the cost of materials and read and interpret technical documents. The candidate should have the knowledge of engineering standards as well as state and local regulations and should be skilled at operating CAD systems and applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET Accredited Institution.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D, industry standard computer modeling software and Microsoft Office is desired.
* Must be familiar with engineering techniques and principles related to completing land development civil designs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly as it pertains to technical report writing.
* Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting.
If interested send resume over for review. You may also apply in person at 3620 Tamiami Trail N. #202, Naples, FL 34103. You may also start the application process online at WWW.MANCAN.COM