To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8039 Watson Road
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Jammi Weaver
- Phone: 314-968-2700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mazak/Lathe/CNC Operators & Programmers
Express Employment Professionals • Webster Groves, MO
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform duties required to set up, operate Mazak CNC lathe turning centers or other CNC equipment and inspect parts as required
- Perform set up on CNC lathes, such as: collect required tools, set stops, input run data manually into machine and transfer data to a server using a CMT or DNC unit or if program has already been made transfer data from server to machine memory using the CMT or DNC unit, etc.
- Using blueprints, program information, hand tools, etc.
- Maintain file of program information and set up sheets, update revisions as required
- Operate CNC lathe and/or mill: load material, clamp material down, machine material, such as: turn, drill, ream, tap, bore, mill, etc.
- Inspect bored and reamed holes while running, make tool adjustments, unload parts and deburr
- Edit program information as required
- Do any external work while parts are being machined
- Inspect parts with hole and depth micrometers, plug and thread gauges, calipers, surface plate, height gages, etc.
- Complete quality checks as required
- Hold tolerance per print
- Collaborate with foreman and manufacturing engineers to verify and/or change shop routers to facilitate manufacture of parts
- Assist engineering department by machining prototype parts and evaluate machinability of parts
- Check and maintain oil levels, add coolant as needed, empty coolant drain pan, clean coolant filters, check chip conveyor operation, maintain area in a clean and orderly fashion, etc.
- Use surface grinder to modify standard tools for specific parts and applications
- Operate other machines, including CNC machines, as trained/required
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity with machining tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Preferred experience with Okuma, Haas, Mazak or other CNC Machines and Fanuc (preference given to Mazak)
- High School Degree or Equivalent