To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1401 Nolan Ryan Expressway
Arlington, TX 76011
- Jerry Rothchild
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Butler Aerospace & Defense • Arlington, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Butler America is seeking a Technical Recruiter. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year technical recruiting experience, preferably within an agency environment. The Recruiter should have strong verbal and written communication skills. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the following:
· Establishes recruiting requirements meeting with Vice President of Recruitment and internal managers to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; social networking and internet job sites.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules of internal and external customers.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Expertise and Education:
· BS Degree from accredited four year college or university
· 1+ years of Recruitment experience in an agency environment, including the use of an Applicant Tracking System
· Experience using 3rd party job boards and Internet navigation tools
· Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with very complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
· Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment