Harvest a new career this year with our firm. We are looking for motivated Entry Level Account Managers to fall headfirst into our open positions and take their careers to the next level.
We are looking for a high-energy sales professional with experience in outside sales for an Entry Level Account Manager role. The Entry Level Account Manager will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the sale and account management. The ideal candidate will be eager, driven, and enjoy building and maintaining lasting client relationships.
Our Core Values: Relationships matter, and at our firm, people always come first. We are relentless in pursuit for our Entry Level Account Manager team to gain professional and personal growth by providing open, honest, and productive communication. We work as a true team and strive to influence our employees, customers, and clients positively. We take immense pride in being of service and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Qualities we're looking for:
- A can-do attitude
- Self-motivated spirit & work ethic
- Coachable mentality
- Ability to multitask
- Competitive mindset
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to confidently negotiate contracts and overturn objections
Entry Level Account Manager Daily Responsibilities:
Visit potential new clients evaluate needs, and promote products and services
- Generate sales revenue by constantly opening new accounts and educating consumers on the services and sales promotions we have to offer
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods to include but not limited to: prospecting, promoting, negotiating, closing techniques, marketing strategies, and product presentations
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of our telecommunications client by attending daily meetings and webinars
- Attend meetings to establish weekly and quarterly sales goals
- Business Development
- Client Service Management
- Customer Relationship Management