To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Collingdale, PA 19023
- Phone: No phone calls please
- Phone:: 214-491-4156
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales to Territory Manager opportunity
Superior Distribution • Collingdale, PA
Posted 1 month ago
TERRITORY MANAGER / OUTSIDE SALES-B2B
Sell for us as an outside sales person in the roofing and/or building products industry. We provide teamwork, support and autonomy to our sales team. You can develop your territory, build lasting business relationships and earn a base pay with uncapped commissions and more. In our industry, we sell to repeat customers (mostly contractors and builders), which will allow you to use your relationship selling skills to build a large pipeline of business, leading to your steady and increasing income potential. If you are articulate, outgoing, a leader and a self-starter who loves to work hard and play hard, the sky is the limit for you here.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to call upon new and existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing and general contractor markets. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position.
This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission wage, monthly auto allowance, expense reimbursement, private stock purchase, technology, and benefits including; health, dental, life insurance, 401k plan with matching, vacation, and more.
Inside sales experience in the roofing and building products industry with a high aptitude for sales and interest in moving to an outside sales role.
- Have a passion for being a business partner to our customers and give them the tools and products needed to increase their sales and earnings.
- Requires a person who is a self-starter, and has great organization and communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record for local travel in your territory. There might be occasional travel to the corporate office in McKinney, TX.
- Have a dependable mode of transportation.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical & dental benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays annually, your birthday off, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Home closing costs reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 (details given to employees)
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Safety program with bonuses for our Drivers
- We pay weekly!
SRS Distribution Inc. consists of a family of industry-leading, independent roofing distributors with a common goal and purpose: to focus all of our efforts on serving the professional roofing contractor. SRS has grown rapidly through acquisitions and the opening of multiple new locations since the February 2008 inception. This continual growth has established SRS as one of the fastest growing building products distribution companies in the U.S.
The goal of SRS is to form the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture where the corporate office works for the field and not the reverse. SRS is a private company sponsored by Berkshire Partners and led by a management team of industry veterans. Find out more at www.srsdistribution.com.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.