To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60603
- Steve McNamara
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
nTech Solutions, Inc. • Chicago, IL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
nTech Solutions, a leader in the recruitment of Information Technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Security Architect in the Chicago, IL 60603 area.
Terms of Employment
● Permanent, Direct Hire
● Salary + Benefits + up to 20% Bonus
● Develop and deliver Security Architecture artifacts that integrate and aggregate all the solutions for business applications and technology infrastructure with internal systems and US Region including vendor supported applications
● Lead in the development of the Enterprise Security Architecture strategy/blueprint and Reference Architectures aligned to internal architecture standards working closely with Services Risk and Governance team
● Provide highly specialized Architectural consulting around Security across numerous initiatives and lines of businesses in the US Region
● Provide architectural support around the implementation of Information Security initiatives and projects for the US Region
● Lead and influence the solution architects in the development of the solution architecture
● Collaborate and support organizational and US Region Information Security and Application Security teams in addressing any specific issues from architectural perspective
● Consult on integration and conversion activities
● Recommend technologies to facilitate service integration
● Initiate activities to optimize or enhance enterprise services architecture offerings
● Participate in technology evaluations and assessments
Ideal Skills & Experience
● Bachelor’s Degree, Security Certifications, and a minimum of 5 years of Information Security and Application Security experience
● Strong working knowledge of IT Architecture concepts, philosophies, and tools
● Broad-based knowledge of security solutions in the following domains: Network Security Architecture, Cryptography/ Key Management, Log Management/ Threat and Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management; Application Security Architecture, Application Platforms (Java, .NET, etc.)
● Strong experience in integration and architecture practices focusing on Security technologies; experience around implementing security best practices and controls
● Familiar with delivering architecture artifacts such as: Solution architectures, Blueprints, Road-maps and Vendor Evaluation/RFP's
● Excellent communication skills
Preferred (Not Required)
● Enterprise Architecture background, preferably in the financial or regulatory sector
● Familiarity with TOGAF and/or Zachman frameworks and methodologies
● Experience with Cloud Migration, Cloud Integration, Cloud Security, and Cloud Storage
● Experience with Agile delivery practices
● SOA Architecture certifications/experience
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.