To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1999 K Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assigned Secretary (Corporate & Securities/Litigation)
Mayer Brown • Washington, DC
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our Secretarial Department, in the Washington office, as an Assigned Secretary for our litigation practice groups.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Qualifications required for this position include:
- Experience in working in a high volume environment, impeccable attention to detail, organization, strong customer orientation and sensitivity to corporate client and government deadlines.
- Strong in computer fundamentals. Proficient in MS Word; accurately type 62 wpm preferred. Willingness to learn and effectively utilize technological advances.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize assignments. Effectively communicate and work with others.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years experience required.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/ vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
If Mayer Brown sounds like the right place for you, and if you have the qualifications we are seeking, please apply through the career section using the link below (no e-mailed resumes, please)