Staffing Network/QPA is currently seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk at a growing manufacturing company in Fontana, CA. This is a long-term career opportunity with amazing benefits and a fantastic retirement package. Please see below for mandatory skills and requirements to be considered.
- Pay rate: $16.50
- Shift Requirements: 2nd shift 2:30pm to 11pm (must be able to work overtime and weekends)
· Perform duties such as sorting, packing, loading, and unloading of trailers and fleet trucks.
· Palletizing and separation of freight and documents.
· Ensure all delivery material is prepared for shipment and accounted for.
· Secure product to pallets using banding procedures.
· Perform visual inspection of product to ensure quality prior to shipment.
· Assist with customer will-calls.
· May assist in unloading trucks and/or operating a forklift.
· Willing and able to stand, bend, stoop, and lift up to 70lbs 8-10 hours a day.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum 3 years of recent shipping and receiving experience.
· Ability to safely operate a propane sit-down forklift.
· Able to safely operate small tools such as: staple gun and table saws to crate product.
· Written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Good organizational and follow-up skills.
· Intermediate math and analytical skills.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Must be local to the Fontana area, with reliable transportation.
· Must be able to pass Pre-employment background check and drug screen prior to start
Please submit your resume to this posting for consideration.
Complying With Procedures
Handle Heavy Object