Assemblers and Pickers/Packers
At CoWorx, we stand by our philosophy: Together we’re better! We place highly motivated candidates nationwide in light industrial, packaging, and warehouse positions. With over 60 locations throughout the United States, we have the resources, reputation, and connections to help you be successful. We have a great opportunity for candidates to gain experience in the manufacturing industry! We are seeking Assemblers/Pickers/Packers, and we have several positions available with a leading client!
CoWorx Waterbury is currently in Partnership with ebm-papst in Farmington, CT. Ebm-papst is the world market leader in fans and motors. The ebm-papst group has a one-of-a-kind product range of motors and fans that makes them the world market leader. Their customers benefit from the combination of their innovative potential, skills and knowledge and the exceptional commitment of each employee.
Assembly Job Responsibilities:
- Follow oral and written work instructions or read CAD drawings to understand units of measure and determine materials needed.
- Use close vision to install components such as PC boards, wire harnesses, fans, finger guards and hardware into sheet metal trays.
- Attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strips, wrap and tie wire together at designated points to form harness.
- Lift or move up to 10 pounds, have familiarity with small hand tools and use color vision to select wires of specified color, marking, or length, to loop wires between guide pegs on harness board, following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on board or diagram.
Picker/Packer Job Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for receiving, storing, distributing, packing and shipping products and components as required.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
Convey material and items from Receiving or Production Departments for proper storage.
- Observe safety and security procedures while sorting and placing material or items on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
As a CoWorx employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, 401(k), 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit, Payroll Debit Card, and an Employee Referral Bonus...Earn up to $125 for referring your friends.
As a CoWorx Staffing employee you are eligible for the following benefits:
401(K) Payroll Options (Direct deposit or payroll debit card)
CoWorx Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Together We're Better!